Call for Presentations
The Learning Environments Boston 2013 Call for Presentations is Now Open!
If you have a great idea for a presentation, or know a colleague who does, now is the time to submit your application! Submit your application online* during the call for presentations!
Learning Environments is accepting proposals through March 29th!
Complete submissions information and online application can be found here.
The Learning Environments AIA-CAE Program Committee is looking for submissions to present on the following theme and topics:
Design Thinking and Shaping Educational Environments
- Consensus-based/Participatory Design and Problem Solving
- Design Thinking - Evolving Theories
- Design Thinking as a Learning Paradigm - Implications for Educational Programming
- Designing Educational Spaces for Different Ways of Teaching, Learning and Implementation
- Designing Learning Environments to Foster Innovation
- Non-traditional Learning Spaces
- Teaching Design Concepts to Learners
- How Technology is Shaping Learning Environments
If you have questions about the conference program or call for presentations, please email the Program Manager at LEXsupport@1105media.com.
Benefits of presenting may be found here.
* Please note: Applications will only be accepted electronically.