Become A Sponsor
Gain One-On-One Access to Education Building Decision-Makers
Learning Environments 2013 (LEX), the premier event for professionals influencing the design, construction, planning and management of education facilities, has reinvented its program, creating a comprehensive and intimate knowledge-sharing forum for the professionals that represent both sides of the building and designing equation—the construction and architectural constituents along with the education facilities management and planning contingency.
That means more opportunities for solution providers to personally connect with nearly 500 buyers and influencers involved in the education building and design process.
Who Attends Learning Environments:
- Architects / Engineers
- Facilities Directors and Designers
- Contractors / Builders
- Buildings / Grounds Managers
- Operations / Maintenance Experts
- Managers / Directors
- School Board Presidents
- Presidents / Chief Administrators / Deans
- Purchasers / Procurement Professionals
- Interior Designers
- Project Managers
TWO EVENTS TOGETHER PROVIDE A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO YOUR SALES STRATEGY
LEX has co-located with Campus Technology (CT) to deliver a powerful sales strategy that can increase your sales effectiveness, expand your visibility and improve your networking conversations.
Here’s how: While LEX attracts architects, design firms and facilities directors, Campus Technology delivers more of the higher education professionals that have a stake in the way classrooms, learning environments and campus buildings are designed and refurbished to meet 21st century classroom objectives. That means more intimate ways to converse one-on-one with attendees during two tabletop exhibit options, two luncheon roundtables, as well as, speaking opportunities.
Strategically Located Near 700 Colleges and Universities!
Check-Out the Products and Services Learning Environments Decision Makers Seek
- Access Control Systems
- Acoustic/Ceiling Materials
- Architect/Engineers/Construction Mgmt.
- Building Products/Construction Materials
- Building Systems/Ceiling/Wall
- Daylight Solutions/Skylights
- Energy Management
- Floor Coverings/Carpeting/Floors/Tile
- Insulation & Moisture Control
- Intercom Systems/ CCTV/Metal Detectors
- Communications/Time Clocks
- Interior Finishes
- Laundry Equipment/Washrooms
- Lighting/Lighting Controls
- Mechanical Systems/HVAC
- Modular Buildings/Classrooms
- Playground Equipment
- Recycling/Waste Management
- Roofing/Roofing Systems
- Security/Safety/Fire Protection
- Scoreboards/Time Keeping
- Stage Curtains/Auditorium Products
- Turf/Sports Flooring
- Wall/Room Dividers/Partitions